Wednesday 9 January 2008

back to work

I'm back in work today after a long weekend (Friday to Tuesday) in the lakes with Gina and I'm feeling a little bit uninspired.

We had a team meating before lunch where a few of the guys recounted some notes on industry events they have attended recently and it made me realise that not so long ago I was interested and messed around with far mor than I do at the moment. Right now I just seem to be building .NET shopping cart after .NET shopping cart and I'm a bit bored with it so I've decided to start getting back into things, exploring bits and pieces around the web and making bits and pieces that are fun.

I think I'm going to start by (re-)designing this blog with a nice stylesheet and naybe a JPEG or two.

Lets see how it goes from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment